Valentine’s day is fast approaching and if you are a procrastinator then here is a few item that I feel that a loved one would appreciate to let them know that you care!
Some super inexpensive and some on the pricer side!
Whatever you decide to get them! I’m sure they will love it!
Here’s my list of ideas:
1. Chapters/Indigo Fuji Film Instax Mini 9 Camera – on sale for $79.95 CAD
2. Chapters/Indigo Stemmed Wine Glass – You’re my person. HOW CUTE! Only $15.00 CAD
3. Bath & Body Works Candle – Palo Santo Smells like Palo Santo Wood, Warm Amber, Soft Musk. I’ve smelt this wonderful candle and it is divine! – on sale for $14.95 USD
4. Dose of Colors – They are my absolutely favourite Liquid Lipstick Company and (latina) Represent! I love supporting latinas! Anyways, they have the best sale going on with Bae Mine for only $69.00 USD thats a steal of a price!
- Chocolate Wasted (Dark Brown)
- Coral Crush (Bright Coral)
- Kiss of Fire (Bright Fiery Red)
- Los Anjealous (Muted Ruby Red)
- Mood (Garnet Plum)
5. Victoria’s Secret Duffle Bag & Luggage! How Adorable! Give her the gift of being able to travel that is always a nice thing to have even if its a stay cation in your city but you rented a hotel for the night! Duffle $32.95-$39.95. Luggage $120.95-$149.95. USD
6. Piperwest Watches are my fav and I got one for Christmas! Its gorgeous! Ranges from $189.00 – $249.00 CAD
1. Quay Australia Sunnies – My all time fav sunglasses! Ranges from $60-$65 USD Living large on left & Weekend Warrior on the right.
2. Chapters/Indigo MR. MUG – I love the colour combo of black and gold its so sharp! Only $9.00 CAD
3. Piperwest Watches are my fav and I got one for Christmas! Its gorgeous! Ranges from $189.00 – $249.00 CAD
4. Privilege Clothing – iPhone leather cases! Always a good gift for a guy! They would never buy something like this for themselves. $39.99-$49.99 CAD
5. Best Buy – Apple Headphones – Always a good idea for if they listen to podcasts or their favourite music. $39.99 CAD
Hope these ideas may have helped you out! Leave a comment below on how you will be spending valentines day! I would love to hear from you!