Here is a list of my 5 things I cannot live without in my regular life.
1. Coffee – I honestly didn’t drink coffee until I was an adult. I started drinking coffee at the age of 27. I knew I was going to have kids before I was 30 and I knew I would need it especially for those tiredness nights of the night feeds and wow has it ever helped and honestly I can’t believe that I’ve lived so long without it! Its truly delicious!
2. My Hair Straightener/Blow Dryer – I know that is something people would be like what! But I love my hair straightener so much its not an expensive brand but its one that does the job well. My blow dryer I have seriously had for so long I truly believe over 10 years! I’ve had it since my husband and I have been together. So ya that says a lot! I will truly be sad if it dies or stops working.
3. House/Car/Bed – I love our house! It was the first houses we’ve bought together and holds so many memories! Our car is the same as well bought together and paid for together. Our bed is truly the best thing! I can’t sleep well any other place in the house! My bed is truly my sanctuary.
4. Moisturizer – For living in the cold place like 8 months out of the year. You need to moisturize your skin, not necessarily for just winter but for spring/summer too! I love to have smooth skin and I love when your skin feels good because then you feel good as a person!
5. My Family – I love my family so much! I can’t imagine my live without them. Even though sometimes you want to pull your hair out or go outside to scream with frustration but at the end of the day I love them so much with just a huge or a kiss even a laugh or a smile!
And of course I can’t live without my faith! I believe in my faith! I do believe in the higher power that is God and all things I do is for his kingdom!
What are your favourite things that you can’t live without?
Let me know in the comments below.